- 5 minutes preparation
- 0 minutes cooking
- Easy: difficulty
- 2 serves
- 1 cup of almond, soy milk or any plant based milk
- 1 Gluten Free WeetaBix biscuit or any gluten free high-fiber and low-sugar breakfast cereal biscuit
- 1 banana, chopped
- ½ cup fresh or frozen berries
- Chill two serving glasses in freezer.
- Place all ingredients into a blender, and blend until smooth. Pour into cold serving glasses.
- Freeze your chopped-up fruit beforehand, or add extra ice to make your smoothie extra refreshing.
A NOTE ON MAKING SURE THIS RECIPE IS GLUTEN FREE:
The recipe above is based on ingredients that are typically gluten free. It is the responsibility of the consumer to always check the ingredients on the manufacturer’s labels before consuming their products.