- 30 minutes preparation
- 15 minutes cooking
- easy: difficulty
- 12 serves
- 1¼ cup gluten free flour or your favourite mix of gluten free flour
- 1½ teaspoons gluten free baking powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup caster sugar
- 6 Gluten Free WeetaBix biscuit or any gluten free high-fiber and low-sugar breakfast cereal biscuit finely crushed
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 free range egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup Almond, Soy or any plant based milk
- 3 tbsp lite olive oil spread, melted
- Sift flour, baking powder and cinnamon into a large bowl.
- Stir through cane sugar, crushed Gluten Free biscuits and berries.
- Combine egg, plant based milk and lite olive oil spread.
- Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients, stirring gently until just combined.
- Spoon mixture into lightly greased muffin tins.
- Bake in a moderately hot oven, 190˚C, for 30 minutes.
Crush cane sugar to fine if you use cane juice crystals for preparation.