Roast Pumpkin and Feta Salad is a great way to take the boredom out of any meal.
- 15 minutes preparation
- 25 minutes cooking
- easy: difficulty
- 4 serves
- ½ large (1 kilogram), pumpkin, chopped and peeled
- ½ cup (120 grams) drained sun-dried tomatoes, chopped roughly
- ½ cup fresh chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons Organic ground flaxseeds
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Salt and pepper to taste Natural yoghurt (optional)
- 100 grams feta cheese, cubed
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Place pumpkin onto a well oiled oven tray, sprinkle with garlic and season with salt and pepper as desired. Mix well and cook for about 20-30 minutes until tender and slightly dry on the outside.
- Remove cooked pumpkin from oven and allow to cool. Artistically arrange on a serving dish with parsley, sun-dried tomatoes and feta cubes.
- Drizzle with natural yoghurt if desired and sprinkle flaxseeds over it.
- The addition of flax seeds adds a Super healthy dimension to this vibrant salad.
- Roast Pumpkin Organic Flax Seeds and Feta Salad